Thursday 15 March 2012

Diary..




These are a few pages from the diary I kept to show my journey throughout the whole process of interviewing an illustrator. The diary itself is ongoing for now but I will submit it as part of my final portfolio where as for the first Picaresque deadline I will just submit this blog. By the time the final submission comes around I will be able to submit:

  • This Blog.
  • My visual diary - including written, drawn, and photographed media.
  • A collaborative series of postcards done with Katie Scott.
  • A Film interview - edited.
As mentioned above Katie said she would be willing to do some collaborative postcards through the post or something.. I am going to do those this weekend from my end and post them off to her. I also left my book at her apartment so I'll be able to get that back through the post which will be nice because I'd just got to a really good bit.

Also, as I said I video recorded the whole interview which I am going to edit together nicely (hopefully) so it becomes more of a final outcome rather than just loads of different footage jammed together. I haven't had chance to do this yet but once imovie has stopped being so slow I will be able to post an example of the footage I took. Over the Easter holidays I will edit the video together ready for submission at the end of the summer term.

No comments:

Post a Comment